Taloforum.fi

[urbaanin keskustelun mekka] Suomen johtava rakentamisaiheinen valokuvaus- ja keskustelusivusto.

Mikä on Taloforum?

Talon aulassa voit esitellä omia kuvia rakennuksista, kaupungeista ja muista urbaaniin teemaan liittyvistä kohteista. Esittele kotikaupunkisi tai kommentoi muiden kuvia. HUOM! Kuvat ovat tekijänoikeuslain suojaamia, eikä kuvien kopiointi ole sallittua ilman kuvaajan lupaa!
tekijänä Iggy.P
Oisko teillä inspiraatiota kuvata kotikaupunkienne Joulukatuja?

Vuoden pimeimpään aikaan juhlavalot tuovat mukavaa lisäfiilistä kaupunkikuvaan. Olisi mukava nähdä miten kadut on koristeltu muualla Suomessa. Toivottavasti ketju saa jatkoa.

Oulu -Rotuaari
Kuva

Kuva

Kuva

Kuva
tekijänä ultrix
Vois laittaa myöhemmin omia valokuvia, mutta Tampereella on jouluisin Hämeenkadun ja muutaman sivukadun kattavat Valoviikot, jotka järjestetään tänä talvena 41. kerran. Todella upea elämys, kun keskellä synkintä vuodenaikaa kadun yläpuolella on tuhansittain pieniä erivärisiä hehkulamppuja, jotka muodostavat erilaisia kuvioita Muumipapasta EU-lippuun. :)
tekijänä Kantti
Tässä muutama kuva Turun joulukadulta.

Kuva

Kuva

Kuva

Varmasti mansen valoviikot ovat komeammat kyllä.. :smt037
tekijänä Whose Homepage
What lovely Christmas decorations you have in Oulu, Iggy! :) Thank you so much for showing them.
tekijänä Iggy.P
Thanks, I think that Rotuaari looks cosy and Turku has more traditional christmas decoration, but it also looks really good.
I hope that we will see pictures from other towns of Finland too.
tekijänä jonne
I don't like our (Oulu's) decoration at all :evil:
tekijänä Iggy.P
Minkälaista koristelua kaipaat? Minusta tähdet ovat hienoja mutta koristeita voisi muuten olla enemmän.
tekijänä jonne
ne aiemmat valot olivat PALJON hienommat.
tekijänä RV
Minusta ainakin tähdet ovat ihan hyvä koriste. Espanjassa on vähän hassua tämä joulukoristelu (kaduilla valtavasti joulukoristeita ja niiden vieressä isoja huojuvia palmuja ja 22 astetta lämpöä). Ei kovin jouluista...
tekijänä Iggy.P
Ei sulla sattus olemaan kuvaa paikallisesta joulukadusta?
tekijänä Whose Homepage
:smt114
jonne kirjoitti:I don't like our (Oulu's) decoration at all :evil:
O Jonne, I guess in terms of Christmas decorations we all have to put up with what our municipalities decide to offer us. ;)

They just hang up some ragged red banners saying "Peace and Joy" here and put a few skimpy bluish lights into some trees. :roll: That's why I'm so enthusiastic about the show in Oulu. :)

And, Iggy, I hope with you that other forumerss will post the Christmas decorations in their cities as well. :smt059
tekijänä OlliMolli
Whose Homepage kirjoitti:
O Jonne, I guess in terms of Christmas decorations we all have to put up with what our municipalities decide to offer us. ;)
Here too. Jkl's decorations are pretty lame, though they did very nice fireworks when the Christmas street (as they call it) was opened towards the end of November. Of course the street is so colorful at any given point in time that it really doesn't need fancy lighting IMO.
tekijänä Whose Homepage
Well, Olli, I think that, no matter how brightly a street may normally be lit, it's really the extra Christmas lighting that gives it the feeling of the season. :)
tekijänä Klazu
The decoration is Turku is pretty nice, but the decoration area is pretty small. Well that's the case always with quite small city centrums.

@Whose Homepage: Could you perhaps post some pictures from your city christmas decorations? I bet the american way of decorating places is something BIG. :o
tekijänä Whose Homepage
I'm sorry to let you down, Klazu. :( I don't take photos, so I have nothing to offer you.

For that matter and as I already said, my home town of Berkeley has little to show in terms of Christmas decorations. Of course that has partly to do with the fact that people here are almost offended when you say "Merry Christmas;" the pc thing to say is "Happy Holidays."

However, there are many, many cities in this country, both large and small, that go all out for Christmas and have lavish, beautiful decorations. There always is a huge Christmas tree at Rockefeller Center in New York:

Kuva

The smallish city in Georgia where my mother-in-law lives is always beautifully decked out for Christmas. All the downtown streets have their own lights symbol: Mulberry Street has angels, Cherry Street has stars, Poplar Street has drums ...

San Francisco is not bad, either. The Embarcadero Towers by the Bay are not really well visible in this pic

Kuva

and really a bunch of several concrete box highrises are always outlined in lights, which makes for a lovely image. :) They look like tall boxes of gifts lined up next to each other.